Traditional villa in Mykonos
The villa offers a full-service five star villa experience and the prices includes housekeeping management and sensational chief. Much care has been spent on the extensively refurbished interiors to ensure they are designed and fitted to the highest standard to ensure a luxurious, modern experience for guests whilst retaining the simplicity and clean lines synonymous with island living. The villa has featured in Elle Decoration Magazine and other International publications.
Usually the villa and their entertaining areas are intimate enough for a family to make an alfresco summer home yet also large enough to cater for events, weddings and parties from 5 - 500 guests.
The Villa is a luxury five star private villa with views of Mykonos Town and is of a usual standard specifically catering for the discerning traveller. The contemporary interior designed villa is finished to the highest standard to ensure a luxurious experience.
Intimate enough to be an alfresco family home, it is also large enough to cater for parties and weddings with its own private chapel.
* Large reception area
* 5 large bedroom suites with en-suite bathrooms most with private terraces
* Extra beds / cots for small children and babies.
* Table tennis
* Large infinity pool
* Outside bar
* Outdoor kitchen, braai area and wood burning pizza oven
* Private chapel
* Korres product
* Full time housekeeping service
* Complementary chef service for 2 meals (if booked for 7 nights+)
* Additional chef breakfast service on request
- 8 minutes drive from Mykonos town centre
- 3 minutes drive to the nearest sandy beach
The villa is located in Kanalia, part of the Island only just still attached to the mainland, in the South West of Mykonos. Ahire car is essential for getting around the island.
Kanalia is a very private part of the island, as there are no bars, restaurants, shops in the area, so tourists rarely venture here. Known as the Mayfair of Mykonos, Kanalia is the home of some of the most stunning villas on the island.