4 Bedroom Villa with Pool
Set in a quiet location, amidst acres of orange groves near the Gilao River and Natural waterfalls at Monihos da Rocha. The villa is situated 3 km north from the centre of Tavira, one of the Algarves loveliest towns, which although popular, has retained its ancient architecture and tree shaded squares. The villa is ideal for a family or golfing group seeking a relaxing holiday. From a tranquil base, there is much to enjoy. Cultural strolls around Tavira, or ferry boat trips to fantastic beaches on offshore islands. Leisurely drives through the countryside or jaunt across the border to savour the Splendour in Seville.
A trip to the main town of Tavira, a historic tuna fishing port, is a must. Tavira is one of the Algarves oldest and most beautiful towns. Its a quirky gem with a hilltop castle, 39 surviving churches and chapels, jumbly houses, towers, medieval battlements and famous roman bridge. Elegant cafes spill out onto streets lined with feathery pepper tress and its restaurants serve the best seafood on the coast. There are plenty of cosy restaurants to relax and enjoy the wonderful selection of fresh seafood accompanied by the famous Portuguese wines.
The villa has marbles tiles throughout the ground floor. The lounge/diner is comfortably furnished with a sofa, 2 armchairs, dining table and chairs, an open fireplace, Satellite TV and VCR and has access onto the patio. There is a super private swimming pool to refresh sun-scorched bodies, and to the side of the patio there is a built-in barbecue ideal for those group evening meals with grilled sardines washed down with local wine. There are two ground floor bedrooms, a twin plus a double. These share a full bathroom. Upstairs, there are two twin bedrooms and a bathroom. All bedrooms have built-in wardrobes. The Kitchen is equipped with a gas oven with 4 rings, fridge-freezer, microwave and washing machine.
Features & Brochure / Information Pack
- Detached villa with private swimming pool and parking.
- Villa, swimming pool, patio, barbecue area, garden and parking area are situated in a 900 metre squared private enclosure (30 metres by 30 metres).
- 4 bedrooms: 1 double bedroom and 3 twin bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes.
- Lounge with digital satellite (freesat), 32” flat-screen LCD TV, DVD player and CD / radio stereo.
- Kitchen with full sized electric oven, gas hob with 4 rings, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle, washing machine, ironing board and iron.
- 2 eating / dining areas: table & chairs in kitchen and dining table & chairs at the side of the lounge.
- 1 bathroom downstairs, 1 shower room with toilet and wash-basin upstairs (bathroom towels and hair dryer provided).
- Private swimming pool: 10 metres by 5 metres (Shallow End: 1m 20cm, Deep End: 2m). The swimming pool light is set on a timer to come on automatically in the evening.
- Large tiled patio area with tables, chairs, sun-beds and sun-umbrellas.
- Built in barbecue.
- External lights covering patio and barbeque area.
- Maid service and pool cleaning service.
- 2 ½ miles from centre of Tavira, one of the Algarve’s most beautiful towns.
- 3 ½ miles from fabulous stretch of sandy beach of Tavira Island (Ilha de Tavira), one of the most beautiful and extensive of the sandspit beaches in the Algarve that can be accessed by a short and enjoyable ferry ride, or by a toy train from the neighbouring holiday village of Pedras d’el Rei.
- 3 Golf courses nearby: Benamor (3 miles from villa), Quinta da Ria (8 miles from villa) and Quinta de Cima (8 miles from villa).
- 25 miles from Faro Airport.
- Restaurants: variety of local restaurants and some international restaurants in Tavira, with excellent and well renowned fish restaurants in nearby Santa Luzia.
- Shops: some antique, ceramic and gift shops and a several boutiques in Tavira.
- Nightlife: the Docas Bars, Bubibar and Ubi Discotheque are popular nightspots, and there are several bars beside the river and throughout Tavira town.
- Public Transport: Some 15 trains and at least 8 express buses run daily between Faro and Tavira (30 to 50 minutes).
A 60 page brochure is also available at gostay.eu - the brochure is available in PDF or HTML format. The brochure / information pack covers everything you need to know about the villa and the beautiful town of Tavira.
6 Guest Occupancy Policy
We have a maximum occupancy policy of 6 guests (no exceptions).