Maison et Studio Mimosa
This traditional 17th Century house in a Provence village square is tastefully decorated and stylishly furnished in high quality and traditional provencial manner. An inexpensive rural Povence gite. It has many of the original feautres and furnished with antiques. The house has original oak beams, a wood buring fire for romantic evenings, Original spiral staircase and a covered terrace with a view of the village and town square.
This self-catering house in the heart of the delightfully sunny Var, has immediate access to local shops and facilities. This gives you all the benefits of a hotel. You have the choice of eating in or eating out at one of the many local restaurants or bars. You can choose from an inexpensive snack to several critically acclaimed restaurants recommended in the Provence-Cote D'Azure Guide Ganie. Coffee is served in the café downstairs from six in the morning. There are over 8 restaurants and bars in the village, 5 of which are less than 300 meters from the house. The nearest supermarket is less than 500 meters away.
Property details in brief
Two double bedrooms
3 double beds
1 single bed
Floor area 107 m²
Original spiral staircase
Seperate large bathroom and bath
On suite shower room with toilet
Over 8 restaurants and bars on the doorstep
Lots of parking
Flayosc is a charming Provençal village with a fully-restored central square shaded by age-old plane trees, and an ancient fountain listed as a historical monument. With traditional "boules" contests, narrow streets, delightful old houses, chocolate shop, three bakeries, specialty shops - olive shop, a weekly food market, butchers and fresh fish shop. many local Provençal restaurants, three with ‘Guide Gantié’ recommendations. Located on the way to the Verdon Grand Canyon, in the wine region.
Large lounge, dining room, country style kitchenette with open log fire and original oak beamed ceiling, with windows overlooking the central village square. fridge, stove, crockery and cutlery are provided
• All bed linen is made of cotton
• Original spiral stone staircase, winding majestically up four floors
• King size double bed 2m x 1.6m
• Private outside semi-shaded sun terrace for eating and relaxing, with panoramic views of the village and surrounding countryside
• Large bathroom with large bath and bidet, separate WC, and a clothes washing machine and tumble dryer
• Crockery, cutlery, pots, pans, linen, electricity and water included. Towels for indoor use only. No hidden extras. Electric heaters for winter use
• Original ceramic ochre-coloured oxaganol tomettes tiled floors
• Lots of free and secure parking in village 50 meters of the house