Submitted: 2 Nov 2004
Just to confirm Sue's and my own thoughts about the holiday
1. The email correspondance was good and prompt so the booking went easily
2. Electronic transfer of the payments was easy. An easier way of dealing with the beakages deposit/refund would have been helpful (now that we know you and your expectations this would not be a problem)
3. The apartment was as we expected, but newer furnished and greater range of equipment, with others that we have stayed in in the Puerto Banus area.
4. Access to the garage was very good.
5. The setting/location was excellent
6. We will use the apartments again
7. You and your wife were helpful and accepted telephone calls during the stay
Do you have anything else that you would like included? I am happy to be contacted
Yes we really enjoyed our stay, one week is too short
1271 TN Huizen
Thanks for the use of your apartment - my colleagues were all very complimentary on the standard of accomodation.
I left the keys in an envelope with the reception where I got them from with your name & address on.
The weather managed to stay fine - I think it got up to 33C on Tuesday!
Any how, thanks once again, I suspect our short stay wasn't ideal for you & I appreciate you finding somewhere for us to stay.
Many many thanks for the super apartment we stayed in last week,
we had such
an amazing time, thoroughly enjoyed evry minute & you were right
being the best apartments around!
Just 2 things, I am wondering when I shall be receiving the
deposit back &
also, it didn't make a difference to us but we thought there
might have been
a maid service sometime in the week, I just thought Id let you
no-one came. It did not matter to us one bit I just thought I
should let you
Again, many thanks.
Hayley & the girls
Thanks for letting me know. We had an excellent stay thankyou.
Too good in
fact - it's made coming back to the 'autumn' British weather,
It was good to meet your wife before we left. I mentioned to her
that we may
be interested in an end of season/early season long weekend
break. Do you
rent the apartment throughout the year or just the high season
months? It may be worth keeping us posted on your bookings for
because if you have some mid week bookings that mean the
apartment is empty
at any time over a weekend, we might be interested in filling
to think about.
Anyway, thanks again.
Mark A Harris
Hello Nael and Angela
Just a short note to say thank you for a lovely stay in your apartment at the weekend and help you gave us at the last minute regarding additional accommodation.
We had a good journey home and are now back to work.
We hope to see you again in the future.
Dennis and Sharon and family