Emerald Beach Resort - Ravda
Emerald Beach Resort is located on the beach front within the small town of Ravda and close to the historic resort of Nessebur. The complex comprises of five wings and two villas, all set around two large swimming pools and separate children's pools. All buildings are named and tastefully decorated with the orient in mind, creating an environment of comfort and luxury wherever you turn. Emerald offers a fantastic on-site selection of bars and restaurants, as well as a health and fitness centre with an indoor swimming pool that is breathtaking. Sunny Beach, a lively and bustling resort is just 5 minute taxi ride away from the complex.
Bars & Restaurants
• Queen of Asia Restaurant - the main restaurant of the complex. It will serve a variety of cuisines in separate dining rooms. A Coffee Bar will adjoin and connect to the restaurant. Orders could be made à la carte or from the Chef’s offering of full-course menus.
• Drake’s Grill Bar – situated in the garden of the complex. The bar will offer you a large selection of tasty food, drinks and cocktails.
• Magellan’s Grill Bar – with a beautiful sea view, next to a swimming pool. The bar will serve fresh fish or meat dishes for lunch or dinner, and a variety of small snack between meals.
• Nemo’s Pool Bar – on the territory of the Blue Lagoon swimming pool. This swim-in and dry-seat bar will offer cool drinks and exotic refreshments.
• Raffles Bar – this lounge bar will offer a rich wine selection, the best beers from the world’s most famous breweries, infinite choice of spirits, rare cocktails, and exclusive refreshments in an exotic South-eastern atmosphere.
• Open Sea Piano Bar – a lounge with marvelous view of the Black Sea and of the Old city of Nessebar.
Sports & Recreation
Emerald boasts the largest water facility of its kind in Bulgaria (on a total area of 2500 sq. m (26,000 sq ft) The complex consists of three independent heated swimming pools:
- The Blue Lagoon – the largest of the three pools, with water cascades and a sunbathing area.
- Kid’s pool – situated in the Mowgli’s Corner.
- Horizon – a family swimming pool, between Madras Building and Ikat Building.
• Indoor Swimming Pool – a 22 m. long heated swimming pool for year-round enjoyment.
• Garden of Youth Wellness Centre – providing the perfect environment to ease away all your aches and pains– infrared sauna, massage, solarium, therapeutic massage, ice room and fitness gym.
Other Services Include
• 24/7 Medical Service
• 24/7 Security
• Shops and Boutiques
• Underground parking for 80 cars
• Convenient outdoor parking
Views from the terrace to the childrens swimming pool and parkland