2 bedroom villa in Chania
Built in 2008, in the west residential web of the village, fully equipped, to offer accommodation all the year and provide the guests a comfortable stay in a familiar and friendly environment.
As if you were in your own village, in a cosy, hospitable place, you will feel safe to enjoy your stay, basking by the atmosphere of tranquility, comfortable elegance and companionship.
The equipment is of high technology, the ergonomical furniture and house wear are made of fine quality and design materials. Famous branded bed mattresses, linen and towels are of tiptop quality and style.
The aim is our guest to experience pleasant family moments, thus to have the memory of our hospitality for years.
We have decided to create and provide this wonderful scenery, based on the criterion of our traditional love for essential hospitality we constantly try to improve our service, which we have been working on for years.
* 2 bedrooms
* 1 bathrooms with shower
* living room
* fully equipped kitchen
* swimming pool
* storage room
* indoors garage
Installations – Equipment
* Private swimming pools with magnificent view
* Private flower verandas with magnificent sea view
* Jacuzzi and shower cabins
* "Molton Brown" bathroom items
* Private parking
* Alarm and fire alarm system – security night cameras
* Central gate and automatic night lighting
* Sitting furniture in verandas and balconies
* Floor heating – A/C – fans
* Fully equipped kitchens
* 4 or 6 dining table and chairs
* First aid kit
* Plasma TV in living room and bedrooms with satellite connection
* Free access wi fi internet
* Safe case
* Ironing board, drier
* Hair dryer and bathroom scale
* Bathrobes, swimming pool towels, bath, face and hand towels also provided
* Big wardrobes
* CANDIA STROM mattresses to provide high quality sleep
* DAS anti - allergic house wear
* Sun beds and shields
* For the welcome, basket with fruits, Cretan traditional products and wine
* Monday to Saturday cleaning service
* Weekly garden and swimming pool maintenance
* House wear change (sheets and towels) twice per week
Services on demand
* Hire a car
* Clothes washing
* Special child bed
* Wedding basket (honey, raki, Cretan sweets and marmalades, champagne)
* Nanny service
* Laundry and ironing service
* Doctor call
Plaka is located 22 km from Chania , part of the Municipality of Vamos, in Apokoronas district. Built in 70m above sea, Plaka offers a view to Souda bay and Akrotiri peninsula in the north west Drapanokefala is in the east and White Mountains in the south fascinate with their grand volumes.
There are permanent residents in Plaka, all year. Recently, it has been an attractive spot also for foreigners to live permanently. In the summer time, local people and visitors create an enjoying vivid picture.
Colorful narrow roads, traditional houses and popular architecture compose a pleasant environment to stay. Healthy climate, pure traditional products, good mannered and hospitable people, anything a guest would ask to have a nice time.
At the same time, the nature around, beautiful and unpredictable, offers the opportunity for long walks on the seaside, to explore the caves on the rocky beaches or in the mainland to see the olive trees, the vineyards and the local luxuriant vegetation.
The village’s position gives all guests the opportunity to enjoy the sea on Almyrida beach, which is 1 km away, to walk to nearby villages or alternatively to relax in the simple, quiet and pleasant environment of the village, to meet the locals and to try the local specials and tastes.
Chania is one of the most beautiful cities, extraordinarily charming, where old and new elements blend uniquely. The old town has beautiful old stone buildings and picturesque narrow roads which hide wonderful surprises, something to remember! Venetian port is inviting for long promenades. Chania is synonym to style, grace, charm .