One-bedroom Frontline Puerto Banus
Puerto Banus! 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, sleeps 4 (wall mounted courtesy bed in lounge) Puerto Banus was one of Spain�s first village-style Port developments, with whitewashed buildings grouped around a large Marina filled with some of the worlds most luxurious yachts. This apartment is one of a handful that is situated on the FRONT LINE of this Port with uninterrupted views from the Balcony of the Yachts, Ferraris, and the beautiful people of Banus. The apartment has recently undergone a complete re fit (2004) To a Standard that is second to none. Furnished in a contemporary style to give the luxurious yet modern feel that one appreciates when sipping good champagne and WATCHING THE WORLD GO BY. The well apportioned (75sq mtr) apartment benefits marble floors throughout, flat screen TV, DVD & Satellite. Remote controlled air-conditioning and heating. Designer boutiques such as Gucci, Versace, La Perla, are just some of the wealth if shops available on the doorstep. Alongside a range of fashion outlets like Mango, Zara, Poco Loco and the department store �El Corte Ingles�. The newly opened Marina Banus centre also offers a wonderful range of boutiques and specialist shops opening until 10pm each night. Just a few minutes walk away one can find a communal pool with marvellous facilities such as a restaurant, bar, shop, showers, sun loungers etc. Marbella old town (6 kilometres away) boasts a wealth of shops and restaurants. A visit to Orange Square is a must. San Pedro offers individual shops and cafes in the old town which has a great Spanish feeling and well worth a visit. When it comes to eating out you will be spoilt for choice. Spanish, French, Italian, Chinese, American and Argentinean. Something for everyone and prices to suit all pockets. NEW ADDITION: The guests sleeping accommodation (max 4) is achieved by a full sized double wall mounted hydraulic pull down fully enclosed bed.
Important! Onsite assistance
This property is managed by Inspirations Marbella, one of the largest and professional support teams in the area. This is an important consideration when deciding on booking privately owned accommodation.
There is nothing more comforting to know than that you have the help and support of a motivated team on-site in order that your holiday is the best ever!
Our professional, legal, customer service orientated management company are located in the area and are able to offer the following from pre to post rental with us:
1. On booking request you will receive a detailed email with all the information about the rental and how you pay, step-by-step.
2. On payment of the deposit you will receive email confirmation that your holiday is booked and further instructions.
3. You will be asked to fill out all your details, including flights and special requests to ensure that everything is covered.
4. At balance payment stage you will receive another email with further details on payment and more information and suggestions.
5. On payment you will receive a confirmation email with all the relevant details needed, including key collection, special requests etc.
6. At this point you can decide whether you want to take advantage of their professional transfer service from the airport direct to the property (in English, French, German, Spanish or Russian).
7. Or if you are hiring a car, a detailed travel itinerary will be sent by PDF email how to find their office to collect the keys.
8. They are able to offer varying services prior to your arrival welcome packs, hire of beds, cots, high-chairs etc, hire of PS2 or Xbox, mobile modem hire for your laptop, etc... Please ask!
9. The property will be clean and ready for your arrival, with all the power on, the water hot and anything you requested in place.
10. If you have any requirements whilst you are there, all the contact details and the office location is detailed for you.
11. Finally on vacation, you will be instructed the outward procedure.
Hope to see you again next year!