Villa Sunshine (ex. Villa Cloud Nine)
Aster Cove in Crescent Lakes is just the perfect location. Its secluded and tranquil yet close enough to all the main attractions such as Walt Disney World, Sea World, Universal Orlando etc. Nestling by an enormous Conservation area that has nature walks over a boardwalk, you can see exotic wildlife, birds and many species of plants. The villa overlooks an ornamental lake stocked with bass and frequented by herons and sandhill cranes. There is a local management company that maintains the villa to the necessary high standards to ensure you have a carefree holiday. In the event of an emergency, they can be contacted 24 hours a day.There is a Computer with Printer and freeInternet, so you can keep in touch whilst on holiday.
The area nearby
Nearby is the Poinciana Golf and Racquet Resort with a 23,000 sq. ft. clubhouse overlooking lighted tennis courts and an 18-hole championship golf course. Shops, Fast Food outlets, 24hr Supermarket, Family Restaurants and Fine Dining are within 10 minutes. There is also a childrens play park and picnic areas close to the villa.
Things to do
. Magic Kingdom - enchanting fairytale encounter
· Epcot Centre - touch the future and travel the world.
· MGM Studios - step into the lights of the big screen!
· Animal Kingdom - magical journey in a world of animals
Disney Water Parks:
· Typhoon Lagoon - Surf the wave in this tropical paradise.
· Blizzard Beach - coolest water park around
· Islands of Adventure - goes one step beyond with an array of fascinating attractions from hair-raising coasters for the big kids and for the smaller kids theres the delights of Seuss Landing where storybooks come to life!
· Universal Studios - real working film and TV studio. shows and attractions put you right in your favourite movies!
Anheuser-Busch Adventure Parks:
· Seaworld - The worlds premiere marine adventure park. Experience amazing animal encounters!
· Discovery Cove - Snorkel in tropical waters and go one-to-one with a bottlenose dolphin!
· Busch Gardens - Ultimate family adventure park based on exotic adventures from the African continent ludekille whales, dolplion, stingrays and more.amazin animal encounters include killer whales, dolphins, sea lions, stingrays and more. Theres plenty of fun for guests of all ages. Dont miss the afternoon parades or evening light/laser shows and amazing firework displays!
· Gulf Coast beaches to the West just over an hours drive
· To the East theres also Cocoa Beach
· Also to the East, Kennedy Space Centre is within an hour
. Shopping at the famous names factory outlets and Malls. Includes Burberry, FAO Schwarz, Armani Exchange, Wal-Mart) · Dine to your hearts content at the countless restaurants.
· Treat yourself to a round of golf at one of the many local courses...the nearest just 7 minutes drive away!
Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, 2 x queen size bedroom with en-suite bathroom, 1 Bunkbedroom sharing 3rd bathroom, in al bedrooms tv. large lounge, dining room, kitchen, cafe/breakfast area, lanai, gas BBQ, pool & spa with Waterfall feature and alarmed entry for childrens safety, security fancy. Patio/pool furniture, utility room. Games room with sofa and Pool table & air hockey table, electronic safe dart board, air-conditioning and ceiling fans keep the villa nice and cool. The Disney theme parks, golf courses, nature park and shopping malls are less than 15 minutes away. Sandy beaches and warm waters of the East and West coast are c.1hr.30m by car. Aster Cove is adjacent to an enormous conservation area that has nature walks over a boardwalk where you can see exotic wildlife including Eagles, Otters, Herons and many species of plants. Ideally suited for a large family group or more than one family that wish to holiday together, close to all Central Florida attractions.