Tell us about your visit:
This owner has deleted 1 reviews for this property.
Review submitted by Martin from Letterkenny, Ireland (Submitted: 13 Aug 2009)
The apartment had a nice view and was spacious, however the following items we were not satisfied with:
1. Toilet door could not close because it kept sticking on the floor tiles
2. The fridge ice box was broken
3. The dishwasher was not working
4. The electric fan required a remote control which we requested on arrival. The remote was presented with no batteries.
5. The parking at the apartment was inadequate and presented a problem for guests as the garage was too small. This meant numerous cars were parked directly on the narrow road outside the apartment which caused some congestion.
6. The swimming pool did not open promptly at the times presented in the literature.
7. Additional cutlery had to be requested on arrival as the apartment was poorly stocked.
8. There was no oven or microwaven oven to heat any food.
9. The gas hob had to be ignited with a cigarette lighter which presented health and safety issues. An electronic igniter should have been supplied.
10. The apartment was advertised as a two bedroom apartment. The second bedroom was essentially a loft in the sitting/dining area. This area had no way of stopping the light of the sun from shining into the room in the early morning. It was also very hot and stuffy.
Unfortunately the family wich left the apartment on the same day of your arrival, didnt provide to tell us about the washing machine and the ice box. They broke them.
We have fixed it soon!
Oven is not provided in any apartment and the gas on the Sardinian coast is different from the usual city gas, but it is totally safe and guaranteed after carefully inspections of local authorities. The most part of the Sardinian coast works like that and nothing happened after years and years, there is really nothing to worry about it.
Im happy you found the apartment "spacious" and its true, thats why i dont understand why you wrote that a bedroom is too small.
Anytime our staff fixed every problem in time and is also improving the property thanks to the guests suggestions.
I would also say that the coast of Sardinia is perfect for people looking for an informal and simple place where to enjoy an intact and wild nature. I would not recommend it to those who are looking for an all inclusive treatment or a luxury place even if we try our best to guarantee an high level of comfort and service to our guests.
Review submitted by Joergen from Stoevring (Submitted: 9 Aug 2009)
The kitchen area seems old and does not meet the standard of this apartment . The description says, 2 comfortable double bedrooms, but one is smaller and with bunk beds. The bathroom is very nice and large. A lot of wardro pe space.
Some noise can be expected from vehicles as the small secondary road is shared with more residentials. The staff is helpful and friendly.
Review submitted by rein from hardegarijp (Submitted: 28 Jul 2009)
The appartment met the expectations, clean, spacious enough and well equiped. With the exception of the kitchen: the kitchen (sink cupboard, frig etc) was far older than the rest of the appartment and this lowered the overall feeling of quality. It would be worth the investment to replace the kitchen in my opinion.
On the other hand the helpfullness of the staff was excellent. At arrival we had a choice between 22 appartments, a tv and fan were immediately available (allthough not rented in advance) and s was a frying pan when we discovered it was missing in the kitchen.
So our overall review: nice appartment, value for money (with exception of kitchen) and very friendly and helpfull staff.