Tell us about your visit:
Review submitted by Charles from Bicheno, Tasmania (Submitted: 15 Nov 2010)
(1) The internet pictures of the view of the bay were not the same as the view from the room. The view from the room had a corridor view between buildings.
(2) The unit is looking quite tired. The bathroom certainly needs some renovation, as well as the kitchen.
(3) The TV has a very loud hum in it but despite asking several times and being promised it would be looked into, no one came.
(4) The a/c also had problems on the first day. It was spitting out water all over the dining room table and my computer. A man came to look at it and said it needed to be cleaned and that they would be back at 9am. They never came. Fortunately the problem settled down after a couple of days.
(5) The kitchen needs a few more pots and pans, a decent spatchula, and a knife sharpener. There is only one knife and it is very dull.
(6) The gym is a disgrace. The equipment is sparse and some of it ancient. The exercise bikes must have cost $50 each 10 years ago.
(7) The maid was thorough when she came, but on several days she didnt bother to come.
Thank you for the review, we are very much happy for staying with us here despite of the problem you have encountered but we did our best to rendered services according to your request. In answer to your request, First, the delay of fixing problem was just due to strict limitation entering to your room since want privacy which was staff like technician can no longer attend to your concern because of these. Second, we posted note on the door if it is need to be cleaned or do not disturb, our maids has free daily service in order for us to satisfy your stay. We have monitoring of cleaning system but since housekeeping has reason to say that you do not want to be disturbed. The unit has great bayview and cityview from the balcony. We are operating 24 hours and we are aware of anything concern from our present customers for us to attend the problem. We are still doing our best to improve our service to our future guests. Thank you once again and God bless.
Review not verified by RentalSystems* (Submitted: 9 Jul 2010)
We stayed several days in this condo.
Leandro went out of his way to
accomodate all of my requests and
ensured everything was perfect.
Housekeeping staff kept the place very
clean and tidy. Thoroughly enjoyed the
stay and always will recommend Baywatch
to everyone. Great value that cannot be
Review not verified by RentalSystems* (Submitted: 21 Jun 2010)
Stayed in a one bedroom condo. I think its one of the best deals in the area if you want to stay in a condo. The free Wi-fi is definately a plus and it makes you feel like you are in a home not in a hotel room. Leandro was very helpful and responded quickly to my needs.