CAPE GARDEN RESIDENCE - Studio 2 persons
Bain Boeuf is only 2 kms from Pereybere and 8 kms from Grand Baie.
The Residence Cape Garden lies nestled in a tropical garden with a public space designed for relaxation and idleness. The Residence is located halfway between the fishing village of Grand Baie and Cap Malheureux, the seaside resort with several shops and restaurants.
The Residence Cape Garden aims to create a real Mauritian atmosphere with the charm of its buildings, its luxurious accommodation, its shady verandahs, and its colourful tropical garden. A pool of 333 square metres, consisting of two basins connected by a stream and crossed by a wooden bridge, contributes to the charm of the property.
The terrace of swimming pool ends, on one hand on three kiosks for the customers’ use, and on the other hand, by a building with common usage with a veranda and a bar and toilets.
- Studio of 20 m2 - Occupancy: up to 2 persons
The Studio is separated or appended to the Penthouse, with independent access, and comprises a kitchenette and an en-suite room sleeping two people.
o 2 bedrooms king bed
o TV Local channels, television, DVD player
o Bathroom Facilities, and kitchennette.
o Private bathroom, En-suite
o Views Garden
o Self-catering, Air-Conditioning, Safe,
o No Smoking in Rooms, Hair Dry
o 2 bedrooms
CAPE GARDEN Mauritius Differently
• Fully furnished with air conditioning and ceiling fan
• Double beds or twins
• Fully equipped kitchen (microwave, fridge, washing machine, cooking utensils etc.)
• Dressing room, Electronic safe, Hairdryer
• TV with satellite channels, DVD player (A nominal fee for the DVD film)
• Twice a week maid service
• Towels renewal regularly
• Beach Towels
• Bed sheets renewal every 3 days
• Wireless internet access
• Easy access to the beach (+ - 30 m)