Inside the Apartment
• A first floor apartment that is fully self catering and sleeps up to four people.
• Recently decorated to a high standard creating a stylish contemporary look and feel.
• The bedroom has a double bed with wardrobe, bedside draws and a pleasant view toward the south east.
• The dining/living room includes a double sofa bed, wardrobe, and a dining table that seats four people.
• Also a 42-inch 3D Smart LED TV, DVD Blu-ray player and free high speed internet connection.
• Fully equipped kitchen with dish washer, microwave and new cooking hob & oven.
• A new contemporary bathroom with a large bath, hand held and overhead showers.
• Cupboards in the hallway provide additional storage space and a washing machine and dryer.
• Free off street parking reserved.
Outside the Apartment
• The property is ideally suited for exploring London and the south east of England with easy access to the centre.
• Shops, galleries, restaurants, supermarkets & transport a 5 minute walk (Victoria & Ldn Bridge < 30 mins by train).
• Pubs, bars, cinema, parks, woodlands and leisure facilities with swimming, golf, and horse riding are also nearby.
• Richmond, Wimbledon, Brighton (popular beach), Cambridge and Oxford are a short drive away.