Honeymoon villa in Cyclades
The Honeymoon Villa has been designed to offer newly-wed couples with unforgettable, romantic moments.
The Jacuzzi on the second floor with its exquisite view of the Aegean provides a wonderful setting for a celebration of love.
Comfort and luxury are incorporated in the elegant design afforded by Cycladic architecture. Peaceful, relaxing interiors promote the ultimate well-being, ideal for wiling away the hours in sweet and sensual repose.
The suite has two levels. The master bedroom, located on the first floor, provides a queen-sized bed with a panoramic view of the Aegean the bathroom with a Jacuzzi completes the atmosphere of romantic luxury.
Designed to take full advantage of the Aegean light the Honeymoon Villa with its terraces offers exquisite moments from an early champagne breakfast to a candlelit dinner for two.
Services - Facilities
Romantic activities for two
* • Champagne breakfast and chocolate covered strawberries in the privacy of your suite
* • Romantic candlelit dinner for two in your suite or your private terrace
* • Relaxing massage for the two of you
* • Jacuzzi experience with essential oils
* • Romantic horse riding on the beach with well-stocked picnic basket
* • Romantic sunset cruise
* • Living space: 80 m²
* • Private pools with sun beds
* • Bath tab Jacuzzi
* • Spacious terraces with panoramic sea view
* • Full kitchen facilities
* • Tea and coffee maker, complimentary variety of branded tea and coffee
* • Hypo-allergetic bed linen and bathroom towels of the highest quality
* • Bathrobes, slippers and hairdryers
* • Pool and beach towels
* • Satellite TV - DVD/CD player with a vast variety of films to choose - Direct dial phone
* • Individually controlled air-condition
* • Safe box
* • Free Wi-Fi and cable internet access
* • Laptop PC upon request
* • Baby cot or baby bed (on request)
* • Daily maid service
situated in the area of Stelida, at a distance of 2,5 km from Naxos Town, near Agios Prokopios beach, one of the most famous beaches in Greece with crystal clear waters and thick sand. It offers restaurants, bars, lifeguards, sun beds and umbrellas, located in the north-western part of Naxos