This traditional 17th Century self catering studio apartment in a Provence village square is tastefully decorated and stylishly furnished. The cealing has original oak beams. The village is north of St. Tropez.
The apartment consists of two rooms. A large main room with a double bed, large sofa, small table, wardrobe and fitted kitchen. The other room has a shower toilet and large wash basin.
It has immediate access to local shops and facilities. This gives you all the benefits of a hotel. You have the choice of eating in or eating out at one of the many local restaurants or bars. You can choose from an inexpensive snack to several critically acclaimed restaurants recommended in the Provence-Cote D'Azure Guide Ganie. Coffee is served in the caf downstairs from six in the morning. There are over 8 restaurants and bars in the village, 5 of which are less than 300 meters from the house. The nearest supermarket is less than 500 meters away.
Property details in brief
• Provence studio apartment
• One double bed
• Sleeps 2
• Floor area 27 m²
• Rain shower en-suite, basin and toilet
• Fully fitted kitchen area in main room
• Large sofa in main room
• Small dining table in main room
• Over 8 restaurants and bars on the doorstep
• Lots of parking.
Flayosc is a charming Provençal village with a fully-restored central square shaded by age-old plane trees, and an ancient fountain listed as a historical monument. With traditional "boules" contests, narrow streets, delightful old houses, chocolate shop, three bakeries, specialty shops - olive shop, a weekly food market, butchers and fresh fish shop. many local Provençal restaurants, three with ‘Guide Gantié’ recommendations. Located on the way to the Verdon Grand Canyon, in the wine region.
Studio Mimosa has 1 studio bedroom, 1 shower room and toilet, sleeps a maximum of 2
• 1 floor of 27 sq. meters
• Large Sofa, small dining table
• Kitchenette in main room
• View overlooking the central village square
• En-suite 'rain' shower room
• Fridge, stove, microwave, crockery and cutlery are provided
• washing machine
• Crockery, cutlery, pots, pans, linen, electricity and water included. Towels for indoor use only. No hidden extras. Electric heaters for winter use
• All bed linen is made of cotton
• Original ceramic ochre-coloured oxaganol tomettes tiled floors
• Pop downstairs for your coffee and breakfast, as well as delicious Plat du jour at mid-day – no need to cook at all! - Over 8 restaurants and bars in the village just downstairs
• No pets or smokers please
• Lots of free and secure parking in village 50 meters of the house