Submitted: 6 May 2010
4 out of 54
Chrisbee Nottingham, UK
Review Submitted: September 8, 2008 Date of Stay: August 2008
Our family was made up of two adults and one 8 year old disabled daughter.
* Property description was generally accurate and property was of a good standard plus the shared pool was a good benefit
* The customer service and local greeting arrangements were very good
* I would recommend this property to others
* There are many lovely attractions within easy reach by car & good local facilities
* We found one or two of the surrounding families/holiday makers were noisy late in to the evening on occasion
* Over all we enjoyed our weeks holiday very much and thank Glynn for his help and hospitality.
Recommended for: Age 55+, Tourists without a Car, Sightseeing, Families with Teenagers, Families with Young Children, People with Disabilities