Koh Tao Star Villa Apartment 1
This Apartment forms part of Koh Tao Star Villa - a recently completed modern villa set in tranquil, jungle clad hills above Sairee Beach. This superb location gives you the best of both worlds - peace and isolation (perfect for a romantic break) and easy access to Koh Taos tourist hot spot - Sairee Beach - where there is a huge variety of bars, restaurants and clubs to suit all tastes. On a scooter or ATV, it takes less than 5 minutes to reach the beach, or a leisurely stroll takes less than 20 mins.
Famous for its SCUBA diving, Koh Tao now boasts a range of other activities for the young at heart. From rock climbing or free diving to ten-pin bowling and mini golf, there is something to fill every minute of your day if you want to, or should rather just relax, there are many tranquil bays and beaches to enjoy.
Set in just under an acre of grounds, the surrounding jungle is dotted with banana, mango, papaya and coconut trees where there is also ample opportunity for a jungle trek to see some of Koh Tao that many visitors dont get to see. Then from the vantage point provided by your terrace (about 80m above sea level), you can witness the almost daily spectacle of the sea eagles cavorting in the skies above Star Villa and watch the sun settle down behind the mountains on the mainland some 70km distant. Then enjoy balmy evenings playing pool or a board game and listen to the daytime sounds of the tropical jungle become even more evocative at night. Turn off the lights, lie back and watch the splendour of the universe wheel across the night sky - on a good night, when the moon is new, you can see shooting stars and even the odd satellite pass over. If you would rather be inside, what about a quiet night in, in front of the T.V. or just listen to the many choices of music supplied over the T.V./satellite
Behind KTSV is a Buddhist temple, preserved as a retreat for monks on strict sabbatical from around Thailand and Myanmar. It is even possible to climb the rock behind the Villa (from the temple side) to see a fantastic 360 degree panorama of the island.
Whatever your required activity level is, the Apartments at Koh Tao Star Villa provide you with some of the best accommodation the island has to offer. Koh Tao Star Villa has the following facilities:-
- Fully furnished, air conditioned bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
- Powerful hot water shower, western style toilet and luxury basin. Power point for razor.
- Spacious lounge area with wall mounted LCD TV, home cinema system and satellite TV.
- A fully equipped kitchenette.
- Remote controlled ceiling fans throughout.
- Large terrace area.
- Access to almost 2Tb of movies, TV series and music on our computer network.
- Satellite TV has many movie, sport and music channels plus the usual Discovery, History and Nat Geo channels, etc.
- Free internet connection.
- Mini bars – one in the apartment, and one on the games room level.
- Free coffee, tea and drinking water.
- Free access to games room providing a pool table dart board small ‘home’ gymnasium seating area.
- B.B.Q. area available for your use.
- Daily maid service.
- Westerly aspect - panoramic sea, jungle and sunset views.
- Free taxi service to and from the pier at Mae Haad.
- Free daily taxi to and from Sairee Plaza if required.
- Laundry service available (chargeable).
- A selection of books, DVD’s, CD’s and board games are available for your use free of charge.
There are a total of two self contained one bedroom apartments at Koh Tao Star Villa. Each has: large, remote controlled ceiling fans throughout, and air con in the bedrooms, a fully equipped open plan kitchenette and en-suite bathroom. There is a selection of books, DVDs and CDs available for you to use. Whilst our Network Attached Storage contains almost 2 Tb of movies, TV series and music. While the games room is also stocked with various board games and a fridge with drinks available for purchase. Just write in the book what you have taken.
Large well lit terrace provides sunset and jungle views and there is a BBQ area for your use. There is a Buddhist Temple behind the villa.