Tigín, Amapolas ll
No.60 Amapolas ll is a three bedroom apartment in a small urbanization which includes car parking ,community pool, private entrance with security gates.
It is located in the beautiful residential area of La Zenia , 6km.south of Torrevieja.
The apartment, catering for 6 people, is tastefully furnished and includes:
· Fully fitted kitchen, c/w washing machine, fridge/freezer, oven, hob, microwave.
· Comfortable lounge, cable tv.
· Walk in showers (2)
· Master bedroom ensuite –Double bed
· Second bedroom –Double bed
· Third bedroom – two single beds
· Large sun patio, c/w patio furniture
The upstairs bedroom and sun patio are both accessed via an external stairway which may not be suitable for very young children or the elderly.
· The apartment is:
· 10 min. drive south of Torrevieja, with all its shops , markets, promenades and marinas.
· within walking distance of shops, restaurants, bars
· 10 min. walk to La Zenia and Cabo Roig beaches
· conveniently located between the championship golf courses of Villamartin, Campomor, and Las Ramblas.
· 5 min walk to Orihuela Costa Country Club (whose swimming pool, gym, tennis, bar, restaurant are open to the public).
You will love it !!!
The town of Torrevieja is situated 45km. south of Alicante airport. Our apartment is situated in La Zenia,which is 6 km. further south,a journey that takes approximately 45 minutes by car. This fabulous area has safe sandy beaches that seem to go on forever, most of them proud to display the award winning Triple Blue Flag for cleanliness and safety.
Bustling Spanish fishing villages, numerous marinas ,and an excellent selection of Championship golf courses are but some of the attractions of the area. The whole area is surrounded by orange and lemon groves with two central lakes, one of which is home to flamingos and wild migratory birds.
The area is known as the Market Garden of Europe with its plentiful daily markets displaying a mouth watering display of fresh fish, meats fruit and vegetables.
The Southern Costa Blanca has been recommended by the World Health Organization as one of the healthiest places to live in Europe.