Property and local area description
Luxury penthouse. The penthouse has 2 bedrooms 1 double and 1 twin, with 2 bathrooms and sleeps 4. This exclusive penthouse is located on the popular Los Narranjos de Marbella area of Nueva Andalucia. It is 15 minute level walk or 3 minute car journey into Puerto Banus. This makes it an ideal base for all the shops restaurants and bars whilst still nestling in a tranquil location in the heart of golf valley. Los Narranjos is a low rise Andalusian style village built around small squares and courtyards with fountains. Therefore it manages to combine a very personal feel yet still having large facilities such as tennis courts, swimming pools, onsite club house with brasserie, bar & occasional live cabaret, beauty spa & huge supermarket. A CAR IS NOT NECESSARY FOR THIS RENTAL.
This complex is ideally situated for all the famous golf courses around Marbella which are all within 15 minutes drive and is situated adjacent to the only 24 hour courses in the area Dama de Noche and the Marbella Golf Academy. Puerto Banus is only a 15 minutes level stroll away makes our home here the perfect retreat from the high-life associated with this international resort. Only a few meters away is the Los Naranjos de Marbella Club-house and social centre with its well renowned trendy brassiere (frequently by many well-known personalities), bar, mini supermarket, internet centre, serviced pool, numerous kiddies facilities such as bouncy castles etc, tennis courts, paddle tennis courts and central reception. In the summer, loads of activities are available for all. The apartment is attended to by our maid service, linen and towel change on the anniversary of the week.
Important! Onsite assistance
This property is managed by Inspirations Marbella, one of the largest and professional support teams in the area. This is an important consideration when deciding on booking privately owned accommodation.
There is nothing more comforting to know than that you have the help and support of a motivated team on-site in order that your holiday is the best ever!
Our professional, legal, customer service orientated management company are located in the area and are able to offer the following from pre to post rental with us:
1. On booking request you will receive a detailed email with all the information about the rental and how you pay, step-by-step.
2. On payment of the deposit you will receive email confirmation that your holiday is booked and further instructions.
3. You will be asked to fill out all your details, including flights and special requests to ensure that everything is covered.
4. At balance payment stage you will receive another email with further details on payment and more information and suggestions.
5. On payment you will receive a confirmation email with all the relevant details needed, including key collection, special requests etc.
6. At this point you can decide whether you want to take advantage of their professional transfer service from the airport direct to the property (in English, French, German, Spanish or Russian).
7. Or if you are hiring a car, a detailed travel itinerary will be sent by PDF email how to find their office to collect the keys.
8. They are able to offer varying services prior to your arrival welcome packs, hire of beds, cots, high-chairs etc, hire of PS2 or Xbox, mobile modem hire for your laptop, etc... Please ask!
9. The property will be clean and ready for your arrival, with all the power on, the water hot and anything you requested in place.
10. If you have any requirements whilst you are there, all the contact details and the office location is detailed for you.
11. Finally on vacation, you will be instructed the outward procedure.
Hope to see you again next year!
While Marbella is seen by many as Europes get-away spot for the rich and famous, Puerto Banus is just as desirable a destination - not just for the famous but also for holidaymakers ranging from high-flying business men and women to families just looking for a relaxing time away, with plenty of sunshine.
Puerto Banus is a relatively recent travel destination however, as it has only opened its doors to the general holidaymaker in the last 10 years or so previous to that it was a very exclusive spot, known only to the locals and filmstars!
Puerto Banus is only a few kilometres west of Marbella, and being under the Municipality of Marbella shares many characteristics of the Costa del Sols most well known resort. Famous for its picturesque marina filled with multi-million dollar yachts, Puerto Banus also boasts a beach that stretches for one kilometre - the golden sands are a major attraction to this town that was once a traditional Spanish fishing village decades ago.
As with any resort associated with the rich and famous, Puerto Banus has more than its fair share of pubs, clubs, restaurants, world-class shopping and casino facilities. Designer names can be found on all the main streets, but if you prefer to browse smaller, more traditional Spanish shops and boutiques then there are plenty of these too. Notably the premier Spanish department store El Corte Ingles with its five stories, and the Marina Banus Shopping Centre are two of the most popular locations that shoppers head for. Alternatively, a visit to the weekly market held in the bullring each Saturday morning is a great way to buy both local products and holiday souvenirs!
Puerto Banus nightlife is as good as it gets and holds a world-class reputation. It can carry on until dawn if you want it to, or if you prefer something a bit more sedate then you can settle for a quiet drink and tapa in any one of the countless local bars spread throughout the town. If you do get the urge to have a taste of Tinsel Town, there are numerous cocktail and wine bars spread around the Marina and seafront areas, known as the Muelle Rivera - incidentally these are great areas for doing a bit of star spotting!
The surrounding areas of Puerto Banus are also to be explored and enjoyed. The Sierra Bermeja Mountains rise up to the north of the town, and numerous golf courses are scattered within a 10 kilometre radius of Puerto Banus. Needless to say, the golf courses are some of the best in Europe and go towards making Puerto Banus one of the worlds top golfing holiday destinations.
As with Marbella, Puerto Banus enjoys its own micro-climate and boasts over 300 days of sunshine each year, with a year round average temperature of 19 degrees. While the summer months may get a little hectic, May and September are probably two of the best months to visit this resort.