Patara Prince Resort, Kalkan
This beautifal apartment enjoys a wonderful position within the luxurious Patara Prince Resort looking out into the Mediterranean Sea.
This comfortably furnished air-conditioned apartment has a lovely serene private garden with sea views. It is located at the garden level and therefor does not suffer from intense sun heat as do upper floor apartments.
Living Area & Terrace:
The living room has a sea view and is comfortably furnished with two double sofa beds, satellite television, air-conditioning, two plush arm chairs and other furnishings that give it a "homey" feel. The large double glass french door with screen leads out into a private terrace with sun loungers and lovely dining furniture with outdoor lighting - perfect for breakfast, lunch or evening dining.
The bedroom has a comfortable double bed with high quality linens, large clothing drawer, night tables, fan and spacious closet.
The well equipped kitchen has a cozy rustic feel with an oven, stove top/cooker, microwave oven, refrigerator/freezer, clothes washing machine, cutlery, crockery, glassware, cooking utensils, etc. There is a food store steps away for those who like to self cater.
The bathroom has a shower, basin, wc, hair dryer, plenty of towels, complimentary soap.
Staying in the Garden Serenity apartment, you are entitled to 25% off any food and drinks purchased at the resorts restaurants and bars.
Internet access is available in the main building of the resort.
Patara Prince Resort
Patara Prince Resort combines sophistication with a warm Mediterranean hospitality. It offers privacy and seclusion, yet, is only a few minutes away from the center of Kalkan - the crown jewel of the Turkish Mediterranean coast.
An enchanted haven amid lush tropical gardens, nestled in a unique hillside setting down to the sea, Patara Prince Resort truly is "nothing short of a seaside paradise" (Frommers Guide).
Diving, snorkeling, water sports, tennis, swimming, soaking up the sun or relaxing in the shade....the facilities at Patara Prince Resort can easily fill your day.
A 200 meter sea front where the sparkling turquoise waters mix with the fresh spring water from the Taurus mountains two sea water pools and a fresh water pool provide choice swimming for all ages.
Sunbathing platforms are tucked away in the natural stone of the private shoreline giving direct access to the cool, clear waters of the Mediterranean.
The Grand swimming pool located next to the Terrace restaurant and overlooks the shimmering Mediterranean Sea.The Round pool faces a replica of the famed Patara gate and is adjacent to the sea with lovely island views. The Terrace pool with an "infinity" effect is located at the top of the resort and offers panoramic sea and island views. There is also a childrens pool connected to the Terrace pool with a water slide.
Spa and Wellness Center:
Sauna, Turkish massage, indoor pool, gym, hair care and beauty services, aromatherapy, Swedish and sports massage, reflexology and other spa services.
Savour the spectacular sunsets with a cocktail at the Agora bar before enjoying fine Turkish and Mediterranean cuisine at the panoramic Patara Restaurant, Italian specialties at the Agora Taverna or a sumptuous buffet at the Apollonia seaside restaurant. Then just relax at the Piano bar or dance until late at the Apollonia disco. Jasmine Patisserie offers daytime freshly baked croissants, pies, cakes and ice cream.
Kalkan and regional surroundings
- Kalkan town is a small peaceful Mediterranean resort and fishing town on the beautiful Turquoise Coast of Turkey. Sitting at the foot of the Taurus mountains and nestled in a bay surrounded by hidden beaches and coves, the town is a maze of narrow cobble stone streets, white washed villas and small local shops, bars and restaurants. Its beautiful marina and Mediterranean charm are captivating.
- Kalkan is renowned for its splendid rooftop restaurants and bars which have fantastic views over Kalkan Bay and the Mediterranean Sea beyond.
- There are many boutiques and local craft shops to browse in.
- There is a fabulous weekly market as well as small supermarkets, pharmacys, a post office and banking facilities.
- Kalkan town is 5 minutes by car/taxi and 10 minutes by private boat [highly recommended] from the Patara Prince Resort.
- Historical and archeological attractions nearby include the impressive ancient ruins of Patara, with its long sandy beach, Xanthos, Myra, Phaselis, Pinara, Saklikent Gorge, and many other ancient Lycian historical sites.
- Dont miss the boat trip to the sunken city of Kekova and the ancient tombs of Uc Az (three mouths")!
- Visit small picturesque Turkish villages in the surrounding hills.
* Sightseeing and boat tours are available to book in the resort or in Kalkan town.
- We can calculate booking costs by the day, so you do not need to book complete weeks. For bookings less than a week, a 40 Euro surcharge will be added (to cover cleaning fee charged by the resort).
From Dalaman airport, Kalkan is a 1.5 h drive. Flights are available throughout the year. Car rental is not essential but is available through several companies. Airport pick-up service may be arranged.
This garden apartment is located in a shaded serene area of the resort with cool breezes throughout the day.